Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

On Set with ep.4 dir. Peter Leto 

On August 27, 2010 I completed production in my first primetime television role on Law & Order:  Special Victims Unit.  It was an amazing experience from beginning to end.  This was my first SAG principal role so there was much to learn about SAG productions along the way.  Thankfully, the SVU family welcomed me with open arms!

The episode, "Merchandise" is set to air on October 6th and I can't wait to see it.  The role is small but my scene will appear in the first few minutes of the episode (they call this the teaser).  If you have a smaller role, this is where you want to be.  We shot on location near Chinatown and the scene included stunt work from the SVU team and about 150 extras!  

I am so grateful for this career elevating experience and I can't wait to work on my next SAG production.  Many thanks to casting director Jonathan Strauss for providing me with this awesome opportunity!